City of Redmond Extends Lobby Closures thru April 28 But Remains Open for Business
REDMOND, OREGON – The City of Redmond will extend existing public access restrictions to City-owned buildings thru April 28, 2020 or until further notice. All City services will continue.
This does not apply to the Redmond Municipal Airport (RDM). RDM remains open to the public for daily flight operations. It is recommended all airline passengers check with their air carrier for any changes to their flight schedules, before heading to the airport.
- Redmond City Hall 411 SW 9th St., the Public Works complex at 243 E. Antler Ave., and the Police Department Lobby at 777 SW Deschutes will be closed to the public through April 28; however, City operations will continue. For questions please call (541) 923-7710 during regular business hours.
- All City committee and commission meetings and other public meetings are cancelled through April 28. Staff may conduct conference call meetings as needed for certain committee/commission business (if needed and requested).
- The Redmond Police Department encourages residents to use their online reporting tool for non-emergency reports: www.ci.redmond.or.us/reportacrime, or call the non-emergency line at 541-693-6911. All emergencies should call 911.
- The department’s lobby will be closed to the public, a Call Box is located by the front doors can be used to contact staff.
- Public fingerprinting service and ride-a-longs have been suspended until further notice.
For a complete list of changes to City procedures due to COVID-19, please visit City of Redmond website at www.ci.redmond.or.us.