Planned Road Closures & Delays, May 17 thru May 23
City of Redmond road closures can be viewed on the Redmond Area Street Closures, Events and Delays Map and ODOT TripCheck.
- US Hwy 97 at Veterans Way – Temporary lane closures for ODOT maintenance from 7:00 p.m. on Sunday, May 17 thru 7:00 a.m. on Monday, May 18, 2020
Northbound and southbound lanes of US Hwy 97 at Veterans Way will experience temporary single lane closures during ODOT maintenance activities. Please obey traffic control flaggers and use caution in the area.
- SW 23rd St between SW Umatilla Ave to SW Volcano Ave – Closed for private development activities from 7:00 a.m. thru 5:00 p.m. on Wednesday, May 20
SW 23rd St will be closed at 2800 SW 23rd St while Christiansen’s Contracting Company, LLC completes infrastructure improvements related to private development. Please follow detours or use an alternate route.
- SW Obsidian Ave from SW 35th St to SW Helmholtz Way – Closed for construction thru Friday, July 3, 2020
- NW 6th St at NW Quince Ave – Single northbound lane closed for construction thru Friday, May 29, 2020
CITY MAINTENANCE OPERATIONS:
- SW 6th St from SW Black Butte Ave to SW Forest Ave will experience temporary single lane closures for crosswalk painting daily May 18 thru May 23 from 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Please use caution in the area.
- SW Salmon Ave at SW 20th Ct will experience temporary single lane closures for sewer repair on May 21 from 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Please obey flaggers and use caution in the area.
- Crack seal operations will be commencing throughout the City; activities may temporarily disrupt lanes and intersections.
- ADA Street Improvement projects and curb ramp enhancements will be occurring at local intersections; activities may temporarily disrupt lanes and intersections.
NOTE - During street maintenance operations, closure durations and disruptions are determined by progress of the operation and weather conditions.
Your Tax Dollars at Work: City of Redmond invests $1.5 million annually to keep Redmond’s streets smooth, clean, and safe.