Fats, Oils and Grease (FOG) Removal
The Preferred Pumper Program is a voluntary program for grease trap/interceptor pump-out companies that agree to meet certain criteria and best management practices established by the City of Redmond. Standardized procedures increase the likelihood that grease traps/interceptors are cleaned correctly, fats, oils and grease (FOG) in the sewer system are reduced, and a higher value service to the Food Service Establishment (FSE) is provided.
The City of Redmond encourages Food Service Establishments in Redmond to use a preferred pumper. When an FSE uses a registered preferred pumper, the pumper assumes responsibility for completing and submitting required notifications and Interceptor Cleaning Reports to the City.
Pumpers registered with the Preferred Pumper Program also certify that they will follow pump-out criteria and best management practices. Owners of grease traps/interceptors using a registered preferred pumper can be confident that grease trap/interceptor cleaning will be completed correctly in accordance with industry standards.
Preferred Pumper Program Criteria
The preferred pumper agrees to:
- Submit a list of facilities pumped out on a regular basis
- Accurately complete the Interceptor Cleaning Reports and submit them to the respective municipality and to the FSE in a timely manner
- Perform interceptor cleaning that meets City inspection standards
Preferred Pumper Program Benefits
- FSEs and FOG generators have easy access to the list of registered preferred pumpers.
- Preferred pumpers will use standard registration and Interceptor Cleaning Report forms for the City of Redmond.
- Preferred pumpers are responsible for completing and submitting Interceptor Cleaning Reports, providing more value to the FSE customer.
PREFERRED PUMPER LIST
Phone: 541-771-6072 or 541-447-7600
Pacific Grease Trap Services