Water Utility Forms & Applications

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option


The City of Redmond is offering two Utility Assistance Programs. Please print out the appropriate form below and return the completed application and supporting documentation to the City of Redmond at 411 SW 9th St or mail to:

City of Redmond
411 SW 9th St
Redmond, OR 97756-0100

For questions call 541-923-7765.

Utility Assistance Application: 2018.UA.APP

Income Eligibility Application for Assistance - Email utility_billing@ci.redmond.or.us or call 541-923-7765 to request an application


Bank drafting is available. Payments are drafted on the 15th of each month. Please call 541-923-7765 for additional information.


Start Service Form

Stop Service Form

Permission to Bill Tenant - FORM (PDF)

The "Permission to Bill Tenant" form will give the City permission from the owner or designee to initiate service in the commercial tenant's name. The form also lists the owners' obligations associated with the service. No service will be started in a commercial tenant's name until the City receives a completed and signed "Permission to Bill Tenant" form.

48 Hour On-Off Request - FORM (PDF)

The City of Redmond provides a courtesy service, allowing water accounts to be temporarily turned on for a period not to exceed 48 hours. Landlords, property managers, and others may choose to use this service for maintenance, inspections and other purposes.